AP INTER 1st Year Hall Tickets 2018 Download: Andhra Pradesh INTERMEDIATE Hall Ticket 2018 Manabadi,schools9, eenadu,Sakshi,bieap.org is going to be online soon. Now we are giving you the Expected Dates that AP Board may release in the month of February. Usually Hall tickets will be released before the 3 weeks of the exam.
AP Inter 1st year Hall Tickets 2018 Download – Manabadi AP Jr Intermediate Public Exam Admit Card @ bieap.cgg.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 1st year examination in the month of March 2018. Candidates who are appearing for the intermediate public examinations are required to download the AP INTERMEDIATE Hall tickets 2018 from the Official website http://bieap.gov.in/
Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh also known as the Directorate of Government Examinations. It was established in 1953 and functions as an autonomous body under the Intermediate Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Education. The board regulates and supervises the system of education in Andhra Pradesh State. It executes and governs various activities that include Functions such as courses of study, prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations. AP board is Responsible for Conducting both SSC and Intermediate 11th,12th Class Examinations.The Board of Intermediate Education promotes the vision of world-class education in Andhra Pradesh through quality leadership, support, and services. It aims at continuous improvement of education in the State.
Also Check : AP Inter 1st Year Time Table 2018
AP Inter 1st/ First year Hall ticket Download 2018
- Exam: AP Inter 1st year
- Examination Authority: Board of Intermediate Education AndhraPradesh (BIEAP )
- Exams Held on: March 2018
- Release date : Last week of January 2018
- Official site : http://bieap.gov.in/
- Staring Time of Exam: 9:30 AM
- Ending time of Exam: 12:15 PM
- Reading time of question paper: 15 Minutes
- Total Examination Time: 2 & 1/2 Hours duration
Important Instructions for Candidate
- The candidate is advised to visit the center one or two days in advance to know the location of the center and transportation facilities available to reach the center on time daily to avoid tension and confusion.
- The candidate should be present at the examination center by 9:00 AM on all the days of examination.
- A candidate who resorts to any kind of malpractice during the examination will not be permitted to write subsequent papers as per G.O.Rt.No. 872 Edn
- Candidate (Regular/Private) should preserve this “Hall Ticket” for any further future correspondence.
- All candidates must appear for the exam at the center allotted only, otherwise, their performance will be canceled outright.
What does the Class Hall ticket contains?
A hall ticket contains the following information:
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of Birth.
- Father’s name.
- Center name.
- Subject’s name.
- Time schedule.
- Venue of the examination.
- Candidate’s roll number.
Steps To Download AP Intermediate Hall ticket 2018
To download the AP Intermediate 1st year Hall Ticket 2018, please follow these steps:
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on BIEAP Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Hall Tickets
- Enter user ID and password in the provided fields
- Click on submit button
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen
- Download/Take a printout and carry to the examination.
- Ap Intermediate 1st year Hall Ticket 2018 is ready to carry with you for Examination Hall